Combining high education, practical experience and even change passion
Change Zone manages a network of experts change agents who combine high education through continual reading and researching, reflect on their knowledge by applying it on practice and reflect on their application of knowledge. One more important criteria, is their passion to share knowledge with people, their abundance mentality, and their motivation to make a positive change.
Meet Our Team
Mohammad Amin Al-Tal
— CEO & FounderRead More
Personal style in workshops
- Mr. Amin Al-Tal, the co-founder and managing director of Change Zone, is a specialized change agent, business and life coach, writer and mentor, he works with international and local corporations to design and implement change programs which follows a strategy-focused, holistic, and measurable approach.
- The professional experience encompasses the implementation of strategic management systems, drive change management, corporate cultural alignment, strategic positioning, and behavior modifications initiatives that are aligned with the strategic direction of the corporate.
- Mr. Al-Tal designs models of strategic planning and execution, integrated with people management and HRM processes, and provides practical coaching to business professionals in creating business plans.
- Mr. Al-Tal is a personal positive change and emotional intelligence expert. He coached and trained tremendous number of people on how to develop positive attitudes, overcome distress, and improve relations. The impact of the methods and models, and the practical approach that Mr. Al-Tal have a clear impact on individuals’ life style, personal and life qualities.
Amin represents the creative chaos; he is not systematic in the workshop (He does not follow the slide as a book), maybe because he prefers to be creative, energetic, and influential. He is a real storyteller and actor that will not let you get bored, sleep or miss what he says. You will get it all through stories, examples, diagrams, case studies and creative ideas of games. When you go back home, and next day at work, you will realize that he has met the objectives of the session, something changed out of sudden.Personal interests
Amin a poet, writer, and thinker. He enjoys meditation, reading, Yanni music, playing boxing, humorous acting, watching animals and nature documentaries, true-stories movies, historical movies by British actors, watching the debate in British parliament sessions, worldwide relations and cultures, eating in Hashim downtown, and the activities of Al-Tal family. Amin loves and supports France in the world cup.
— Co-founder and Operations ManagerRead More
Personal style in workshops
- Mrs. Ruba Jabri is the co-founder and operations manager of Change Zone, a competent business coach.
- The professional experience involves researching, developing content for, and coaching and facilitating the formulations of strategic business plans for variant industries, including business environment analysis, segmentation, SWOT analysis and other components.
- Mrs. Jabri combines business plans with strategic themes and performance management metrics. The approach focuses on holistic alignment of the planning process, in that, it aligns primary (operational processes) and supportive business (like IT and HR) units with corporate objectives
- Mrs. Jabri is specialized also in organizational learning, e-learning and knowledge management, and has developed a strategically aligned model that combines the above-mentioned areas.
- Mrs. Jabri has vast experience in analyzing and modeling business processes, and led the effort of analyzing, designing and implementing integrated Information Systems.
- Mrs. Jabri got a high distinction in her Master of Management, and developed a thesis about the integration of knowledge management and e-learning.
Ruba is systematic, timely, and organized in workshops and coaching. She gives a feeling of achievement, control and safety as your pass through the program. She provides examples, real-world applications. She manages pathway orderly, and perfectly achieve the objectives of the topics and the workshop. When you go back home to read, you will feel familiar with the content, and find effective understanding of the topic.Personal interests
Ruba is an achiever and finisher. She is a social and spiritual person, enjoys family gathering, watching TV, and cooking. She likes Arabic humorous movies, social drama, and listening to religious scholars.