What Information do we collect?
we collect information from you when you register to one of our programs, workshops or seminars. Any data that is not required will be specified as optional. When registering to one of our programs, workshops or seminars you will be asked to enter your name, phone and email address. You May, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to confirm your registration in our programs, workshops or seminars.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If you turn cookies off your website experience will not be affected.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Facebook, Google and other digital marketing channels
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google and Facebook use first-party cookies to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.